Grandma Hillam came to visit, and we had oh so much fun!! We shopped and had a blast, Grandma got Kin these cute sunglasses and K loves them. She knows she looks pretty cute in her glasses and she wears them often. :)
Kinley has been slightly apprehensive about the horses lately, we realized we haven't brought her around them enough! So we decided we would start bringing her along so she could be around them more and be comfortable. :)
Tess is getting HUGE & still growing!! we love her a lot, she's a great doggy.
I love these pictures, I know she will cherish these as she's older.
She also has a great daddy, who loves her so much.
This whole being around the horses so K is not nervous goes for me too! I still get a little jumpy around them, but I'm getting better. :)
She looked so peaceful sleeping one day, I had to grab my camera. :)
Daddy did K's hair one day after her bath… so he grabbed the camera. :)
sigh… the new norm around here! Always getting into our bathroom!
She loves when the sun shines through the window in the morning, she is always playing in it.
:)
ah! She melts my heart.
There is a new corral being built on the ranch, so we decided to go out one night to check it out. :) Chris is so excited about it, so we had to get a few pictures to capture the progress. It was so peaceful and quiet out there, I was glad we went out.
K and I going to check out the pile of wood that was once the old corral! I felt happy that I was able to be around and watch Chris work in the "old corral" here before the new one was in!
Still getting Kinley used to the horses!!
Last week Kinley came down with a cold, and she kept playing with her ears. She wasn't any more fussy than normal, I wasn't sure if she had an ear infection or just figuring her ears out. Finally friday morning I just felt like we needed to go in to get her checked out, I texted Chris and he said "take her in." We went in and sure enough, she had a double ear infection. The left ear was extremely infected & the right was infected but not as bad. So they gave her some antibiotics and she has a follow up for friday! We need her nice and healthy for Disney! :) She seems to be feeling better but still occasionally pulls at her ears! She has just been happy as can be though, she's my tough girl.
waiting for the cookies!!
more messes. :)
I heard kinley laughing, so I went over to see what was so funny..she had somehow gotten her shirt half off. :)
my little face maker. :)
"talking on the phone."
I love this, I started to sing and she covered her ears!! haha, i love this girl.
Kinley's first real play date! With our good friends Maria, Nora & Emery.
out for a walk! We're craving spring!!!
We had a saturday together!!! yay! We went and drove through mud puddles & went to "our spot." :)
so beautiful!
& the sky was crazy!! love it.
I had gotten some balloons for amber's baby shower & Kinley loved them!! :)






















No comments:
Post a Comment