Sunday, March 23, 2014

Day 3.

On the third day we just decided to relax, and swim at the pool rather than do something crazy. That morning we walked to Breakfast and while we waited outside for a table I was looking through the bag for something when I found a little disneyland bag, inside was the cutest little necklace with a "K"on it and Mickey ears. I was really confused and asked Kyla if it was hers and she said no. I then asked Chris and he said "oh.. yeah, I bought that for you and forgot to take it out of the diaper bag. I was going to give it to you later." :) (the K was for Kinley) It was so sweet and thoughtful, I wear it all the time! He is such a sweetheart. After breakfast we decided to go swim.. Kinley was a little unsure about the pool. Which surprised me, she did really well until she saw Chris and I playing around dunking each other then she started to cry. I got out with her and got her to sleep, then my mom sat and held her while we all laid out and got some sun. Chris and Jeremy got tired of it so they went to play in the arcade, Kyla and I stayed down and laid out and just talked. It was so fun to sit and chit chat with her, it had been awhile since we've been able to do that.


While we were getting ready they just sat there and talked baby talk back and forth. So cute!


Ash and her daddy

Kinley didn't seem to mind it, if someone was holding her.

After the pool we all went back and got lunch, and took another nap. :) After Kinley and Chris woke up we got ready to go to downtown Disney. I really wanted Chris to see how awesome it is! 
I swear all our pictures are of her sleeping!

We waited outside of the lego store for awhile.

I love this picture so much! We were missing chels. 

Love my mama so much!

We decided to make a reservation for dinner at the ESPN zone, I'm pretty sure this was a highlight of Chris' trip. They was was over an hour so we decided to keep walking with Kin while she was still asleep. 

Thats when the high light of my trip happened…. as we were walking (In a huge crowd) I noticed the girl in front of me with a "Xtina" neck tattoo. I mean she was literally right in front of me, close enough I could read her tattoo very legibly. So we kinda got to the side of her and I kinda started to freak out, She was wearing a hat really low and I could tell by her side profile it was Christina Aguilera. I started hitting Chris and I was like "Chris it's Christina!!" and he was like no way… she's too short. haha. So then I stopped walking to get my phone out to take a pic, as soon as I got a couple pics (Her body guard) turned around and said "please don't take pictures of her, she's with her family." I was happy he said that so that we knew for sure it was her, I wanted so bad to ask if she would take a picture with us.! But, I felt kinda bad because that would be so hard to be a mom and want to take your child out but have to do it secretively. It was definitely a high light of my trip. :)

After Kin woke up we went back to the restaurant and they had a awesome arcade upstairs and we played tons of games while we waited. We finally got our table and the food was amazing, we were surrounded by tons and tons of TVs playing sports / sports center. This was the happiest Chris had been all trip… good food and sports. ;) I highly recommend eating there. 


Rachelle and I planned to help celebrate my moms birthday while we were there, I brought the 56 candles and Rachelle brought her a tiara. We got her a cupcake on the way home and surprised her with it and we all sang happy birthday to her on our last night there. It was a good ending to the trip, we then said a family prayer and the spirit was really strong. I felt really grateful I was able to spend this time with all of them and that they were my family. It was a really great trip and I was so happy we took advantage of the opportunity to do this, it was a really big sacrifice on each little family but it was perfect. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment