We had a busy morning by running errands and I went VTing, but it was fun to sing to Kinley when daddy came home for lunch!
I was wrapping her present during nap time, and she loved carrying the roll of wrapping paper around when she woke up.
facetiming gma Hillam!
Kinley kept putting up a 1 on her finger! "you're one!"
My good friend Ramie made Kinley the most PERFECT cake ever! It was so cute and it was super delicious.
I gave her one of her presents early, a cupcake that sings happy birthday, and she loved it. She also was carrying around one of my little make up bags aka her purse.
We invited grandma & grandpa Heaton over for pizza, cake, and ice cream. I am so bummed we didn't take a picture of them with her, she was so happy to have them there. She felt really important the whole time they were there because she was spoiled with attention, it was very cute! At times like these I am especially grateful for living nearby family, I told Chris that it made this moment so much more perfect having his parents there.
opening her present from gma & gpa Hillam
she loves it!
mmm… Pizza!
It was a great first birthday for the little missy!










I can't believe she kept that hat on the whole time! So funny! Happy (late) Birthday to her! congratulations to you both for making it a whole year!! :)
ReplyDelete