The first ride we went on that day was the buzz lightyear ride. Kin was asleep so Chris sat out with her once again. :) Such a nice guy.
Kinley was my buzz lightyear partner. He totally beat me..
woody & jesse!
It was pretty hot this day and the little babies didn't last long in the sun, after we ate lunch we headed back to the hotel to let the babies sleep and so we could all take a nap. :)
We were up before everyone else so I told my mom we were going to run over to the park and ride a couple rides and then meet everyone there. I really had my heart set on riding dumbo with Kinley. While we were going through the security again I leaned over to Chris and asked him if the pocket knife was still in my bag.. He said "yup." We snuck a pocket knife in twice.
Chris took these of us while we were waiting in line.
My family meet us there right before we got on the ride, shell took this picture for us
Once we got on the Dumbo they were having technical difficulties and the ride wouldn't start.. This was the 2nd time this happened to me and Kinley was about to lose her mind sitting there under the seat belt. So we started taking a bunch of pictures to distract her, finally after about 10 minutes it got going.
Here we are… waiting. :)
Rachelle got this cute picture of us riding dumbo.
cute ash!
We rode the monorail with gma, gpa, shell, chris and Ash. We then met up with the rest of the family.. we basically just walked around until it was time for dinner.
We finally just decided on somewhere random to eat because there were sooo many people and we wanted to find a place we could all sit together. Kinley started fevering while we were in there and was just ready to go back to sleep. So while I finished dinner Chris took her for a walk, eventually I looked up at the second story and there was Chris and Kinley waving at me. Kinley was so happy to see us all waving back at her.
Everyone wanted to stay later to ride more rides but we felt like we really needed to get Kinley back, as soon as we started walking she fell right asleep. I told Chris I was a little bummed because the one treat I really wanted was a churro and he said "lets go find you a churro." So we walked and walked and walked until we found a churro cart that wasn't closed! We walked back to the hotel while Disneyland set their fireworks off, it was so much fun to watch them and we actually had a pretty great view from the hotel parking lot. :) it was a really fun day.







No comments:
Post a Comment