Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The trip to DISNEYLAND!

As I mentioned we left the night of Kinley's birthday to go stay in Henderson with the Taylor family. When we got there that night it was about 10:30, Camie was out to a church meeting and I was so exhausted I told Chris I had to go to sleep. Even though I wanted to stay up and chit chat, I knew I needed to sleep. As soon as I got into bed Camie came in and said hi to Kinley and I. Chris, Rick, and Camie stayed up for awhile and talked while Kinley and I slept. :) The next morning I was up bright and early and I couldn't wait to go down the stairs to see all the kids! I woke Chris up to go downstairs and see all the kids. :)
It was so fun just to hang out and play!

Sweet Ella and Kinley! I love this picture so much!!

The kids were bummed that we were leaving so soon, but we had to get driving and on our way. I was worried about how Kinley would do on the drive but as soon as we got in the car Kinley fell right asleep. :) Camie and I were texting and I told her to thank her kids for wearing Kinley out. Kinley slept from Vegas all the way to Barstow where we stopped for lunch. :) 


She was awake for awhile after that and I sat in the back and we just played. :) 

She fell asleep for a little while longer and then woke up about an hour away from the hotel, but of course California traffic added an extra hour onto our trip. I was so angry the whole time about all these people and their crazy driving. Chris told me "next time we are flying." Guess I am used to the small town life now. :)

We finally got to the hotel!! Walking to dinner.

so cute.



that night.. the two cousins reunited!!! I was so happy to be with all of my family once again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment