We started the day finishing Chris' valentine "bouquet of kisses," I saw this idea on a blog and I had to do it. It turned out differently than I had hoped but it still turned out pretty cute!
I got Chris this HUGE card with an envelope, I thought it was hilarious and super cute. I got him his favorite coke, a thing of dove chocolate, and the bouquet of kisses. We decided to bring it into his work to surprise him. :) So, we brought it to him and may have embarrassed him just a little..but it was really fun to see him at work.
getting ready to go see daddy!
Chris came home for lunch, I made sloppy joes & a love potion float.
We hung out and played most of the day, until Kinley finally crashed. I never want her to get any bigger than she is now.
Chris came home and surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of roses and stuff to fix dinner.
He was grilling some steak and he had a little helper.
the most beautiful sunset, it was the perfect end to this day.
dinner was seriously delicious, it was so nice of him.
everyone enjoyed it. :)
I realized I hadn't taken any pictures of just Kinley, so we took a few.
She has started making this face as her smile, it's so funny.
look at that cute smile!!
love my little family.
such a silly
Kinley also got her first valentines from the Richins cousins, it was very sweet and thoughtful!!
I would say overall it was the best valentines EVER! :)

















No comments:
Post a Comment