Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Day 1: California Adventure!

little diva girl, all ready to go that morning. 

cute shoes and cute toes

Jeremy + Kyla ready too

sweet Ash is ready as well!

testing out the scooter!

Kinley got a happy birthday pin!


while waiting in line for the caterpillar ride! This picture needs framed. :)

sweet cousins




the mommies + babies!

one of my favorite pics. Kinley was loving her birthday pin!


love these two!

now the daddies + babies

Teagan

Jayden

Kylin

Chelsea + Jayden

blowing a big kiss!

kiss for daddy!

I love these pictures!!

ready for the caterpillar ride!

I went with my siblings on the river raft ride, Kinley had fallen asleep so Chris volunteered to watch Kin while I rode this one.

here we are waiting in line. 

Chris got some great pictures of us on the ride!


at lunch! I was starving at this point and we found this yummy Mexican place to eat. Chris had his heart set on eating a giant turkey leg though, so he set off to find his turkey leg.




He finally got his turkey leg!



on the pier

gam putting Kins toes in the fountain, she was loving it.


I went to ride the roller coaster and came back and these two were ridding the carousel. This is the sweetest picture!



kin + I rode it after, she loved this ride.

we ended our day at the park with this delicious brownie sundae!

---
That night after we ate dinner I asked Chris if we could walk to get a drink (Mcdonalds was in the neighboring parking lot.) We decided to go as well as my dad, Jeremy, and Chris Armstrong. While walking we noticed there was a hole in the hedge where you can cross into Mcdonald's lot, my dad was leading the group and he tripped right before the hedge and his head and arm flew into the bushes, he hurried and tried to recover by crawling quickly through the hedge and there was a stump peaking out of the ground where the bush used to be, my dad didn't see it and then tripped again onto all fours into the parking lot of Mcdonalds. Everyone was cracking up laughing and I was too but I was seriously concerned about him, once I got up there I asked him if he was okay, and he said "nothing is broken but my pride." :) haha we laughed and laughed, that is still a highlight of my trip. The trip into Mcdonalds was also very interesting, as Jeremy got yelled at by a bum for not deciding what drink to get fast enough. Everyone was jealous they didn't come on the walk for the interesting and hilarious trip to Mcdonalds. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment