My friend Jen invited me over for a play date, her boys were so sweet with Kinley. They were playing with her and Walker (the one pulling the wagon) picked her up [holding my breath] and he sets her so gently into the wagon, then started pulling her around. They are the cutest little boys!
Kinley comes walking out of the laundry room with Chris' hat, she is putting it on. :)
at her one year appointment, 5 shots and healthy as ever.
I was laying on my tummy and she came running over and jumped on me.
She melts my heart so much, she is truly my best friend.
The man working in the deli at the grocery store asked me if she was being good, I told him she was trying and so he gave her this HUGEST jojo (potato wedge).
Still a little scared of the swing, so we swung together on a big swing. She liked that much more. :)
When did she get so BIG???!? She is hilarious.
On sunday Chris was napping on the couch and I was blogging, I looked up from the computer and Kin had walked right into the pantry, pulled the girl scout cookies down, dumped them all over the floor and helped herself to a couple. Today she pulled the tortilla chips down, walked them over to me, and signed "more." She is getting so independent and smart, it's crazy.
Chris came home from work and Kin was still napping, he said he had to go work on the fields before the sun went down. So he ran back to change and when he came back Kinley had woken up, he then said "bye bye Kinley." She started crying and ran over to him, he gave her a hug and put her down. She then lost it, and so I took her and he said "bye Kinley." She cried and cried… I think Chris felt bad for leaving but kinda felt good that she loved him so much she wasn't ready for him to leave her again. :)
She really really loved her taco.
Chris got home from work, and I needed to burn some energy and exercise. We decided to go for a quick hike up to Squaw trail, it was a nice evening and it felt so good to get out and hike!
I was doing laundry and walked into the back room, I came back out and she had put my shirt like this on her head. She is all about putting things on her head, she is such a character. :)





















No comments:
Post a Comment