When I woke up I had this waiting for me from Chris, he also had me go get my nails done right after. It was nice to have a little relaxing break first thing in the morning.
My friends planned a lunch and we went out. This was half the table, I have some of the best friends ever.
They made this banner, brought doughnuts, and an awesome cake and sang happy birthday. A lot of them brought cards and I just felt so loved.
I can't even put into words what these girls mean to me.
Chris was hoping to get off work an hour or so early but ended up being swamped and having to work an extra hour later than planned. I wasn't the least bit upset, I was grateful he was working hard and I was just excited to spend the evening as a family in saint george together. We went to dinner.
then to the mall, he took ellie in the stroller and Kinley and I went shopping for a few things for me.
This isn't the best picture, but while I was shopping Chris was pushing ellie in the stroller, then he ran into the jewelry store and bought this necklace, then ran it out into the car and put it on my seat. It was fun to come out and open one more present. :) i love him.
it was one for the books!






No comments:
Post a Comment