I needed a trip to go "home." I was missing my mom and felt like I needed to head to Idaho. I was nervous about the drive alone but the girls did great!
The first night all the kids got on the tramp and jumped in their pjs. I knew I made the right decision while watching them play together.
our trip was jammed packed with fun! the zoo!
flamingos
:)
love them.
Ellie is obsessed with animals, she loved the pot belly pig we saw.
playing at chic fil a
playing at the mall, I asked Kinley if she needed to potty she kept saying no. Then after a bit she said "I need to pee right now!" I wasn't sure where the nearest bathroom was, so I was hurrying getting her shoes on and then she just pees all over me. :) She was wearing black pants... So we hurried out of the mall. It was a lovely experience. :) gotta love mom life!
I have no idea what these pictures are for, but I love them!
off to swim! My poor kids, it was still cold in Idaho and I packed all summer clothes!! :)
we went and swam at green river, it was over an hour away but it was so awesome. The pipe so warm water from a natural spring so the pool is warm like bath water. The kids loved it and we swam forever.
twins!
hair trim by shell! :)
great trip home!!
































No comments:
Post a Comment