Friday, July 22, 2016

Father's day weekend.

I love Father's day, and I love getting to celebrate how great of a dad Chris is. This year Kinley and I made him a basket with some of his favorite treats and a tie. 

She couldn't WAIT to give it to him. 

he waited outside and covered his eyes...

surprise!

He loved it and loved his tie!

late that night we went to the ranch rodeo

Chris was working the gate. 

kinley played hard..

then it was time to chase the sheep with money. She's on the far right. 




She came back and said "i didn't even catch ANY money, mom!" She wasn't even within 40 feet of the sheep, ever. :) She'll get quicker someday!

Fathers day Sunday! everyone loved his tie, Kinley loved seeing him at church with a picture of her on his tie!

family photo.

love you daddy!

that night we got together with a bunch of friends and had a huge dinner, wish I would have taken pictures. I did take a picture of Kinley and grant playing batman and batgirl though! I love these so much, I'm not sure how Kinley will feel about them when she's 14 but I couldn't help myself. too cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment