Friday, July 22, 2016

Back to Idaho.

we decided to brave the trip to Idaho one more time, even though Chris couldn't come again. We left at about 1:30 in the afternoon because we stayed for Diem's party. The girls were hungry so we stopped in beaver to eat, I saw the Castagnos from Kanab and when I went to sit down to eat with the girls, I started thinking.. "what the heck am I doing? It's already so late, and I'm not even close to half way. I should probably turn around." Chris was on a back packing trip with no service and he's obviously my go to person to tell me "it's okay, keep going. you'll be there soon." So I honestly contemplated turning around, I don't even know for sure why I was feeling that way but I kept feeling tears come to my eyes, and I just wished so bad Chris was there with me. I decided it would be okay, and I just need to get up the state and I would feel better. :) I did eventually feet better, we got there at 10:30! took me 9 hours... 


It was worth it because the next day was Ashty's party! Rachelle and Chris rented a bounce house / slide and it was amazing. 

Ellie was hilarious, she loved it! She would never make any facial expressions but she kept wanting to go down again. 

Such a cute Candy theme, Rachelle is so good at parties. 

the birthday girl and Kin!

Ellie and my cousin Rachaels daughter Kennedy. 



the kids played all day long on this thing, non stop! It was super fun, I went down it my fair share too.




great grandma hillam!

back yard jenga!


the girls with their great grandma charlotte!

yummy


the next day Kinley was playing with this broken necklace, I told her to put it down and she says "but mom, this is my rope. I'm trying to rope my cows."

they were playing a truth or dare app on the iPad and one of the dares was to wrap the youngest person up in toilet paper and take a picture. :) it was hilarious!

Kylin was a good helper, he was so sweet with Ellie.

to the zoo again!

face paint

Kin sat so still!

pretty!




all the Hillam cousins except Taylor.

Ellie got face paint too :)


super fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment