cute cousins
we all went out to dinner, it was hot and the girls were sleepy but they were troopers.
I think they look so alike in this picture!
my cutie.
Ellie was napping and I just played with Kinley, I would swing on these swings when I was little.
love that they're good friends!
sweet Tay! I just love her.
jerm and kyla!
swing ball... everyone was trying to defeat the champion. Jeremy..
a successful family reunion... look at those dirty faces!
I love her! She was dirty too..
They were SO tired... I don't know if I've ever seen kinley this tired...
swing ball cheering group. Kinley's face says it all....
me trying to take on jeremy..
:) Ellie loves shell. rachelle and Chris were so helpful while we were there, they were helping me constantly with the girls and they made my load so much lighter. I am so grateful for all their help.
saying goodbye! The girls and I went to sleep at my parents that night while everyone else stayed up at the reunion and then we left very early the next day for home! We couldn't wait to get back with daddy! Such a wonderful trip and I am so happy we went.









No comments:
Post a Comment