First day of princess dance camp!
I was a little nervous bringing her to dance camp. I remember going to camps when I was younger and I would always have a knot in my stomach. I didn't do very well in social settings as a child, so those feelings kind of resurfaced the night before. I was nervous about dropping her off and leaving. But, Kinley walked right in started playing and socializing with girls a few years older and had a group of them in a circle and they were playing. I couldn't even believe my eyes, I realized she is so much of her dad. She has such a similar personality, and she's so lucky! I loved watching her be confidant.
It helped Diem was there too. :)
she loved it.
my natural perfumer.
the next day! :)
watching her perform was my favorite. I can't wait to watch her dance this fall!
performance day! Daddy came to watch her perform her routine and her eyes just lit right up when she saw him.
The REAL cinderella was there too. ;)
and Grandma came to cheer her on! So wonderful.



No comments:
Post a Comment