Saturday, June 11, 2016

lately

mom, can i wear your glasses?

these two cute sisters

:)

ellie loves the water table

they were playing a very serious game, it was cute. 

fun pool at elsies!



jeremy graduated from the U in Chemical engineering! We are so happy for him. Love this picture of him and my dad. 

daddy came home from the ranch just a little bit dirty. Ellie wasn't sure what to think. 

snoozer

:)



showing off her teeth!

she is the cutest sleeper

we had some friends over! these girls are all so cute and such good friends.


summertime is finally here!

chalk paint

grey hound gathering parade.

she was pretty excited 

we ran out to the grand canyon one day, it was closed but we went to a different look out. 

then it started to thunder so we got out of there.

crazy hair, messy face. 

chasing bunnies with her daddy 

she is always so happy go lucky. :) love this sweet girl, she makes anything she's doing fun.

running up the field to turn on water. good thing she was wearing the tutu 

my friend lauren turned 30, kinley and i had so much picking out pink things for her!

:)

honestly, I couldn't have asked for better friends here in Kanab. I feel so lucky, they are always uplifting and building each other up and never gossiping about anyone. I love it, I love them. 

we went out to dessert for Lauren's birthday, it was great. no kids. :)

out to the dunes one mooring, there were so many people there! It was lots of fun. Then a storm rolled in. :)


I love Leah's face.



she loves spaghetti

Kinley has made me proud. She's always been scared of the splash pad, but this year she has been walking through it very carefully. 

Kinley has always been good about sharing with Ellie without even being asked too.

Whenever I try to throw something away, she always finds it and fishes it out of the trash.. then she will come find me and tell me she is angry. :)

love this time of year



bubble party

rodeo with the girls



No comments:

Post a Comment