Thursday, May 1, 2014

spring is here!

I sat down to relax and eat a creamie… Kin came over and probably ate more of it than me! :) She would try to wait patiently while I was taking a bite and would alternate between signing "more" and "please."

we have a lot of fun together and (sometimes) she'll snuggle with me on the floor.

*Sigh* if I EVER leave the pantry open she is sure to get something off the lowest shelf and bring to me to open for her. We do this at least ten times a day, and I'm always trying to remind myself that if it can spill easily it needs to be on the top shelf.



We ran out to the ranch one day after work with Chris just to check water, Kinley was only happy when she was on daddy's lap helping driving the truck. On the way in she was on my lap and was standing, she just naturally grabbed onto the handle like it was no big deal. She left it there the whole time we were on the bumpy dirt road!

We went over to STG last weekend to attend a family wedding & missionary report, we stayed at Aunt Lolly's and we played in the back with the cousins. Kinley loves slides right now.


I had Chris move the crib into our room so we could get kin used to sleeping in her own bed, she has been doing really well. I think I'm having a harder time about this than she is!

Another free jojo from the grocery store, she was pretty happy about it. 


some nights we go with Chris to move the wheel line and turn the water on, Kinley always wants to be right with him. She loves Tess (when she's caged) and she says "da" for dog. If you ask her "what does Tess say?" she will pant like a dog. :)


daredevil child! She is always pushing the hamper over to climb up and see how long she can stand.

love these sunsets! gets me excited for summer!


We were over at GMA Heaton's and she brought a little baby rocking chair up from downstairs and Kin is obsessed! Every time we go over there now she goes straight for the chair. She has a little doll and she likes to rock the baby. 

She woke up so cranky.. It took everything in me not to giggle because she is still so cute when she is angry and snappy with me!

I will learn my lesson one of these days to keep the pantry closed! She was loving it though and when I walked up she knew she was being naughty cause she just hurried and said "Hi!" when she saw me. :) Thankfully Chris was home from work and he cleaned up this mess.

She loves the broom, after she watched Chris clean up her mess she went back to "help."

She loves strawberries! She couldn't eat it fast enough.


Gma Hillam sent her this bunny with a voice recording from my mom for Easter. It was in her room and she came out into the living room hugging it and she kept wanting me to replay the recording over and over again. :)

-If Kin ever takes a drink she always says "AAAH" after every single drink

-One night Chris was gone and kin was about to lose her mind (so was I) and I had to finish a few things up before getting her ready for bed so I gave her a sucker to keep her good for about 20 min more. When I went to find her I realized the sucker was missing, I walked every where in the house and all the rooms and could never find it. I figured it would show up, so about five days go by and I mentioned to Chris about the sucker and he said "Was the sucker clear?" and I said "yes" he then said, "I  went to put my cowboy boot on the other morning and I felt something in there, so I took my foot out and there was a sucker!" We were both cracking up, Kinley loves to go into the laundry room and play with Chris' boots. She just left a little treat for him. :)

-Kinley puts her finger to her mouth to say "shhh"








No comments:

Post a Comment