Saturday, May 31, 2014

Branding with the family.

We got home late sunday night and then Chris was up BRIGHT & early monday morning (Memorial day) for a full day of moving and branding cows. I came out later with Gma Heaton and some of the Taylor kids + Kinley. We met the whole family out there to eat lunch and celebrate Grandpa Heaton's birthday. Although it was quite warm it was so fun, it felt good to be in the red dirt again! I also so was happy to be around family and to watch Chris work, he is such a good example of working hard and always doing what you love whole heartedly.

Using the new corral for the first time!!

Camie and I teased Chris he needed stadium seating so we could watch the rodeo going on in there. :)

little miss in her element! She was happy to be back in the red dirt too.







Love this picture of these two and I'm so glad I'm part of their family now!














Kinley slept the whole drive in going home, she was exhausted. When we got home she was covered in dirt and she was so delirious and so funny. I had to post all these pictures for you could get the full effect of the mood she was in. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment