Saturday, May 31, 2014

Idaho trip!

The time finally came! We booked a ticked for kinley and I to go visit my parents for NINE days, unfortunately Chris stayed home and worked while we were gone. We left the morning of May 16th and flew from saint george to SLC, my parents were already there because they flew in the night before  so they could conveniently pick us up and give us a ride to Idaho!
After Chris dropped us off Kin was so confused as why he was leaving so I text him a picture of kin waiting to board. :)


After we landed uncle Jeremy met all of us at City Creek where we ate lunch and I shopped a little. :) Jeremy kept kin while I ran into a few stores and he just followed her around and played with her. He told me that "Kinley really stole my heart after playing with her at City Creek." 

Another pit stop on the way to grandma & grandpas, I got a smoothie to share but she literally drank a good 3/4 of it. :)


The ONLY pictures I got of my mom & Kinley. :( Grandma was helping her climb the tree. 


Kinley was out in the garage one day with my dad so I peeked my head out to check on her and this is what I saw! They were just sitting there enjoying the view. :) My dad had gotten a Kinley size chair out for her to sit in, Kinley is literally obsessed with chairs just her size. It was too perfect.

love.

the three kiddies in Sams club, we finally opened the capri suns to keep them all quiet! It was kinleys first capri sun!



We went to get lunch somewhere the kids could play, this was a new experience for Kinley. She was going crazy running around with all the kids in there. 
I went in to check on Kin sleeping and she had moved all the way into the closet and there was a roll of wrapping paper over her back. This girl sleeps the funniest ways.


We had a garage sale while we were there, it was a lot more successful than we anticipated. My mom and I had so much fun, we were laughing the whole time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment