Isn't this how you eat your sucker? :)
Kin & I had a stg trip and these glasses were cracking me up, she loved them.
Kin is loving the watering thats going on everyday, mainly because she gets to play in the dirt with her dad.
She finally discovered there is water coming out of there.
She was loving it.
Sleeping so soundly.
Speaking of sleeping soundly… she wanted me to hold her while I was sitting in the chair & she fell asleep just like this. this never happens, she was exhausted apparently.
Chris came home tired one day and fell asleep on the floor, Kin was not having it. She would run over and sit on him and go play then go back and say "dada dada dada," she was ready for him to wake up.
Soooo pretty. :) I was in the shower one day when I could smell nail polish, I looked out and she had accidentally broke one and was painting her nails! She didn't get it anywhere else other than the floor and her toes / leg. :)




















No comments:
Post a Comment