Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter 2014.

This was Kinley's "first" Easter, last Easter she was only a couple weeks old and we spent it cuddled up on the couch watching movies. I had her Easter basket all ready to go months ago! :) I was so excited, because I knew she would be excited too! It brings me so much happiness to make her happy.
Gma & Gpa Hillam sent Kinley a huge easter box, filled with clothes, pjs, the Frozen cd (maybe it was for me), candy, a bunny with a voice message, and some other fun stuff. 

We put her Easter basket out the night before with a trail of eggs, she went right for them when she woke up. (I love that bed head!!)


She was so excited.



sippy cup

huge bubble wand!

book.


Easter bunny ears!


One Easter tradition from my family I plan to carry on with my own family is giving a spring outfit to all the kids in the Easter baskets. I always looked forward to getting a brand new outfit in my basket as a child! This is Kin's new spring outfit.

We got ready for Church and went outside to take a couple photos!


her new Easter dress!





After Church we came home to take a nap, then we went to the Heaton's for an Easter dinner. After we came home Chris and I went out back to enjoy the sunshine and kin's new Easter toys.

She loved the bubble wand.





She did not want to smile for pictures, she just wanted to get down to play. :)



Gma & Gpa Heaton got her this lawn mower, a stick horse, and some bath toys for Easter. She is OBSESSED with the lawn mower. She pulls it around everywhere. 




Happy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment