Saturday, May 31, 2014

Lately.


Checking the new corral out one night! (these were taken before we left for idaho.)







love these two.

First time using the kitchen aide! we made peanut butter cookies.


She approves.


Just fell asleep with a granola bar in her mouth. :)

Checking out the calves daddy brought in.

Once we put her up there she would not get down, she is getting too big too fast!

She was watching me do my makeup one morning and kept screaming because she wanted some. So I gave her my brush and powder..

She would rub the brush on the lid of the powder then dust her face.. too funny!


We bought her this little chair at the store and she is in love. When she saw it the next morning she went running over to sit in it, she is so funny with her little chairs. :)


Gave her a sucker… she sucked on it for awhile and then I noticed it was gone. I walked around for awhile trying to find it until I returned to the room to see this sight! She is hilarious.

-She is saying mama, dada, bompa, nana, dahg (dog), nigh nigh, yeah, hi.

-She understands a lot of simple commands, sitting down, standing up, get your shoes, show me your teeth, how big are you. Those are just a few example.

She is the light of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment