Thursday, May 15, 2014

hand, foot, and mouth.

While in Las vegas for Zack's baptism Kin started fevering saturday night and I could tell she wasn't feeling all that great. Sunday at church she was having a rough time and we knew she just wasn't herself. She continued to have a rough day all sunday and she had no appetite, she was still fevering but I had just decided it was her teeth. On the way home she was just miserably sick, but she was so good the whole drive home! Hardly fussed at all..When we got home we took her temp and it was 101.4. She had been having tummy issues all day too and so she fell asleep and we woke up at 3am with her having more tummy issues. She continued to fever all day monday, she slept pretty much the whole day. Monday night she tossed and turned and cried.. she was having such a hard time. Finally Chris and I decided tuesday that I needed to take her to see Dr. Ott, when we went in he said she had an upper respiratory infection and Hand foot and mouth. She had huge red sores in her mouth and little red sores on her hands, he assured me that her fever would break in the next day and it did. She is finally feeling better and I'm so grateful for a healthy baby! This was one of the worst things Kin has had and I'm now grateful she is doing better. :)

seriously, so sick. Broke my heart!!


After tylenol kicked in… :)

After times like this where she is so sick, I realize how grateful I am for a healthy baby! It is always so stressful having her not be her happy and bubbly self.

No comments:

Post a Comment