I decided to head up to Idaho to help my mom out since her arm was in a cast. I was so nervous to drive up to Idaho all by myself with the two girls, I had planned to leave at 5 in the morning... Chris and I talked and then we decided I would leave at 7. :) The girls were AMAZING, not a single tear was shed between the three of us the whole 8 hour drive!! It ended up taking 10 hours because we stopped a few times, we met Jeremy and Kyla for lunch it was nice to catch up with them! We hadn't seen them since before they left for Tennessee.
Our first morning at nana's we made a yummy breakfast.
She is obsessed with the sandbox.
happy girl. sending pictures to daddy
This picture brings tears to my eyes, my parents are amazing. They truly have stepped up and are doing amazing things for these boys, they are a wonderful example to me. My dad would go to work super early in the morning, come home to put the boys to bed then go back to work until about two in the morning. We made a deal he wouldn't do that while I was there. :) Grandpa was reading the kids a book before bed.
The girls went out to lunch! love them both.
On sunday my dad and I prepared a bbq for everyone, it was really fun. :)
my moms fracture is looking better! I was grateful I was able to help bring my mom to the doctor.
all the kids on a screen.. :)
we also painted bird houses, kin was loving it.
so were the boys.
grandpa took us all to ice cream for fhe. mmmm
play doh!!!
so excited!!
This poor girl was loving the play-doh! She never gets to play with it at home.
we were able to celebrate Teagan's birthday!! I cannot believe this guy is SIX! holy cow. The time is flying by!! He is a good boy, with a huge heart.
I surprised him with a birthday breakfast. He was so excited.
We had a couple friends of his over to play with water balloons and a slip n slide.
I love this girls laugh.
driving bompas lawn mower
mmmmmm...
grandpa filled up water balloons
Ellie Layne with her grandpa Lane! Grandpa was so sweet, whenever he was home he was holding ellie.
Almost home.... They didn't make a peep the whole way home either! I think I lucked out!























No comments:
Post a Comment