the kids were already put to bed and Chris came in the house with this frog, I could hardly even look at the frog. He gave me the creeps, but we knew Kinley would love him. We thought about waking her up but decided to let her sleep and we would show her the next day. We found a bucket to put a little water and a big rock in for him. I told Chris I would wait for him to show her the frog, when he got home from work he showed the girls.
Ellie saw him first.
Kinley was still a little unsure.
but warmed up... she was jumping around saying "Ribbit!" every time the frog would jump.
we finally got her to touch him, and eventually hold him for a second. She was a little uneasy to have him to close to her.









No comments:
Post a Comment