Saturday, September 26, 2015

lately.

I told Kinley it was time for a nap and that she needed to go to her room so I could rock her. When I went in there she was rocking her barbie that was wrapped up in a burp cloth saying "shhhhh." :) my little mama.

I just gave her a bath... right before she went outside. 

a little bit cowgirl and a little bit princess. 

this is a good sunday nap!

after they woke up. twins!


Kinley's got to get in on the action. 

happy girl.

weeeeeee!

such a good daddy.

love these girls.


"mom, i wear you boots."


she fell asleep on the couch...... this never ever happens!

we went to check the mail and she was running too fast and fell. :( She is so tough though. 

all her owwies.

I walked out wearing my hair like this and Kinley said to me: "MOM! LET IT GO!! YOU'RE QUEEN ELSA!!"

sweet E.



we were running late, I was hurrying to get ready. I run into the girls room to hurry and get them ready..... this is what I came in to! 


ellie didn't mind 

pretty.

Diem's mom Alex sent these to me. They're so happy Kindermusic is back!




she got her face painted for the homecoming game.

I told her it was time for bed... she ran and grabbed all her things!!


She is obsessed with putting the blanket over her face, it stresses me out. 



nana heaton gave her and ellie a doll.. she had to sleep with both of them.


again with the blanket... aaaah!



orange smile!

:)

She is pretty good to keep Ellie entertained. 

she wanted me to hold her while she watched a show.. I looked down and she had her hands like this! :)

Ellie's little feet!!

happy girl. 

Things Kinley has been saying lately: 

-I left Kinley and Ellie with Chris while I ran to the doctor really quick, when I got home I asked Kin 'What did you and daddy do?" She said "Daddy went night night." 
-Kinley woke up before me, and she was jumping on me saying "mom! wake up, the sun came out."
-I was siting outside watching Chris while he was working on the yard.. Kinley was playing and then she came and sat down by me and said "So mom, what do ya think?"
-Kin looked at me and said "mom, you've got blue eyes?" I said "yes" and she says "I've got blue eyes too!"
-Kinley asked me if she could have a cupcake, before I could answer yes or no she says "sure? okay!"
-I was holding Ellie and she was getting hungry so she was moving her face around trying to find her food. Kin looks at me and as serious as can be she says "mom, I think Ellies trying to eat you."
-Kinley had my water bottle and bobby pins and was dumping water all over (She does weird stuff like this all the time.) Anyway, I said "Kin please don't make a mess." She looks back and says "MOM, its just PRETEND!"
-Kinley slid off my bed super easy and I was kind of surprised how well she can get on and off of it, so i said "Kinley you're getting so big!" and then she said "no, YOU'RE getting big!" :)
-If you ask Kin who she is going to be for Halloween she says "cinderella, daddy will be the prince, ellie and mommy will be the mouse."
-Kinley looked sad so I asked her "whats wrong?" She shakes her head, looks down and said "everything."

She is speaking so well, and has a funny personality. :) 

1 comment:

  1. I love Kinley quotes just as much as I love Kinley movies!!!

    ReplyDelete