Kin brought E some toys!
so stylish
cutie
working on the sprinklers!
starting to look alike!
showing me her owwie lip
such cute faces
diem!!
cutest friends :)
daddy came home for a minute from work and brought me a diet coke. :) so thoughtful. Kin said "Dad, you a firefighter?"
Kin always wants to hold ellie girl..
ellie doesn't particularly love it.
:)
helping making cupcakes!
so many sprinkles!
and the next day she touched / licked them all so I threw them away!
watching the storms coming in
first day back to kindermusik!!
El and I got a sicker makeover
so cute
daddy told her he would be back to pick her up.. she waited and waited... patiently. ;) love her waiting face
he came to pick her up! With a heavy load.
finally got a wubbanub and she loves it.
so pretty.
getting ready for her friend Lincoln's bday party.
thumbs up
spiderman!
she loves toast.. but doesn't love that its hot. She always grabs my hot pad to hold her hot toast. :)
sissys
Chris got baby asleep. I love that he just laid her on the couch right there. :)
popsicle!
funny face
she arranged everything on the fridge with the magnets, she was so proud.
hmmm.. I probably should have thought twice before giving her the snowball in the car.
Kin loves Ellie so much, its cute!











































No comments:
Post a Comment