Monday, December 30, 2013

Kinley's 1st Christmas!!

I was a little bummed because we didn't take many pictures of Kinley on Christmas but thankfully Jeremy & Kyla saved the day! Jeremy sent me the pictures and they turned out very cute! Such a fun day!!



dad's present from Jeremy & Kyla


After he opened this he said "this shirt makes me
 feel good about myself." He is such a cute little kid.

darling Kyla with her present from Jeremy!

pulling faces at uncle Jeremy! :)





Kinley opening her Christmas stocking or bucket. :)



more presents!



Kinley's first cowgirl hat! It matches daddy's. :)

Ah, she was so cute!! She was just so happy to be opening all her gifts. :)

We spent the rest of Christmas just hanging out with my parents and then we headed to Ashton to visit my grandma and grandpa Hillam. It was a perfect Christmas and I'm already counting down the days until Christmas 2014!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas day!

No comments:

Post a Comment