Monday, December 2, 2013

Lately!

I feel like I'm playing major catch up on the blog, we moved a little over a week ago from our town house to a home! It's been so nice to have space. Kinley loves to explore the new house and I'm finding myself chasing her around all day. She's is in the put everything in your mouth phase, and it stresses me out to not keep an eye on her. I keep the floors clean from little objects, well, at least I always feel like I do.. but she always manages to find every little thing and right into her mouth it goes! I have a hard time with change I think, but as soon as it becomes the normal I begin my attachment phase. I keep telling myself this is a good change, which it is but we will miss our old ward dearly! We are excited for a new adventure though! So here is our random compilation of photos from the last month.
trying to pack this girls room was so hard, she wanted to unpack every box.

she is getting to the first difficult stage, especially at church. 
This is usually how things are looking while we are there. :)

Notice all her toys, she has begun the scatter things everywhere stage as well!


She has been sick about the last week, but especially the last couple days. 
The plus side is she is very snuggly again, I can't stand to watch her be in pain.

She is getting so big, she is no longer my little newborn. She is my sweet busy baby!!

Probably one of my favorite pictures ever. 

This face just shows you why she is so spoiled.. how do you say no to it??!

Kinley & her cousin Millie! these two are two of a kind. They were playing patiently while we were cleaning the old house. My sister and brother in law {Rick &  Camie} came up from Henderson, NV to help us move. I can't even begin to explain how much they helped us! It was so nice of them and I am so grateful for their willingness to help. We couldn't have done it without you!!

Kinley's new "smile." 

This melts my heart!! One night I just needed a break to get a couple things done, I asked Chris to take baby for a bit. I came out to the living room to see this. One of the sweetest sights for me, I love these two with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment