Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Grandpa & Grandma!

After Christmas we had a few days with no plans, I was looking forward to that because it seems like the last year that we had gone there we had always been really busy. It was nice to just spend a few days there to relax with not much to do. We shopped a little and Chris helped my dad around the shop for a day. We made kabobs one night to try out my dads Christmas present from Jeremy, and another day we went up by Kelly's Canyon and went to see the South fork of the Snake River. 


Hilarious! I went outside in short sleeves & bare feet to take this picture and I about froze! The temperatures were in the single digits!

chris, my dad & Kinley! My mom stayed in the truck, it was a little slippery and cold out there!

One of my favorite, so cute of them two!





So fun!!
---

So for Christmas Chris got me the camera I've been wanting for a long time! I loved my old Canon rebel but it was starting to have problems, and I was ready for something new. So I took quite a few photos to test it out, they all turned out so cute and I love them all!
one of my favorite pictures of Kinley!














No comments:

Post a Comment