My messy mess maker! I walked away for a few minutes &
came back to her ripping up the advent calendar but she
didn't eat any of the chocolate. :)
Last friday chris & I got milkshakes and rented a movie. We gave her one too many bites of our milkshakes & she was on a sugar high. She was going crazy, I went to go lay her down so we could watch our movie and she would not go to sleep. Finally I cut my losses and brought her out to watch the movie with us and fall asleep. Within five minutes she crashed, she just laid her head on my knee and fell asleep. Which is unlike her, it usually takes some serious coaxing / cuddling to get her to finally go to sleep. :)
Chris had finished a cup of juice and set it down, Chris and I were talking and we heard a sound. We looked down and Kinley was sucking as hard as she could to try and get a drink out of the empty cup. :)
our cute not so little baby!
Kinley and I had just got home, I had to use the restroom so I turned the tv on and set her on the floor in the living room while I ran to the bathroom, a few moments later I heard something outside the door. I realized Kinley had crawled all the way down the hall to find me. I stayed quiet to see what she would do, then I see this… she peeked her head in to find me. :)
I may be biased but she is the cutest sleeper, ever.
Mess maker part two, she was taking everything out of this box.
Since it's been somewhat colder I've been bundling her up when we go out, It's really the first time I've had to really really bundle her before going outside. Even though its somewhat of a pain she looks so cute in all of her warm clothes!
Oh, our little cheeser!! we love this face.
Kinley is getting so independent, she is always willing to go on the floor to go play. It is so nice for me! I remember her as a newborn screaming her head off when I would leave her on the floor alone and I never felt like I could clean. Well, now she lets me clean but there is double the mess than what there used to be. :)
Her hair is getting THICK! We are loving it but she is a sweaty baby so she always has a full wet mop on her head whenever she wakes up!













No comments:
Post a Comment