Sunday, December 8, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Kinley went to visit Santa, I thought she would do really well because she is good to go to whoever I hand her to. Well as soon as I sat her on his lap he said "HO HO HO" soooo loud and it scared her a little bit. :) Anyway, I cant be any happier about her first pictures with Santa!
---

Kinley had her first snow day! We got 10 inches of snow in one day, I was a little nervous to drive after we got a few inches so we hung out inside all day while Chris was out on the ranch. I was a little worried with him being gone on the terrible roads but I knew he would be okay. Kinley and I just sat and watched it come down & we took a nap! A little later I thought we better go outside so Kinley can get a little idea of what is going on outside!
This is my new favorite picture of Kinley, 
I didn't edit this picture at all. She has such beautiful eyes
 and I hope they never change!











We only lasted about 5 minutes outside, it was freezing and blowing so hard! It snowed 10 inches in one day, the temperatures were so low too. The weather was so bad they canceled church for the next day! I really do love the snow, and I'm already looking forward to when she is a bit older and we can go outside and make snow angels. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment