me and the girls decided to make another trip to Idaho to help out for when Rachelle had her baby! Our first stop... Ikea!
we picked Taylor and Kyla up in Tremonton. The girls traveled awesome!
these two were so cute...
they made quite the little team.
I found these pics on my phone.. haha
I have no idea, but they're hilarious!
we threw Rachelle a shower, it was really fun!
cute mama to be (again!)
Rachelle's last baby... fun to be pregnant together again!
sisters.
pregnant sisters..... :)
ellie girl!
we went to ijump.. the kids loved it
so much fun!!
the sign said "please don't throw your children in the foam pit." I couldn't resist though.. :)
Kinley kept saying "mom look whose here." I finally said "kinley, who do you think that lady is?" She said "mom, its aunt bonnie!" :) i had to sneak a picture of the lady to text to bonnie!
these two had lots of fun together!
so many cousins....
Ellie loves her grandpa...
:) when he was home he was always holding ellie, reading her a book or just playing with her. I think he has a soft spot for her!
everyone was so sweet and brought Ellie birthday presents.. we had a little mini party for her. She didn't really understand but she was happy about it!
hair cut time!!
Easton is here! My mom and I got to the hospital around 5 AM so I could take pictures and await his arrival. He is so cute!
kinley loved him.
ellie did too!
all the kids out to dinner... mom and i just a little out numbered!
Ellie layne and grandpa lane! :)
once we got home.. the girls were attached to daddy!! :) So happy to be back with him after a long week away!!
































































No comments:
Post a Comment