eating lunch with royalty... lucky me :)
love these friends of mine.
my bug loving Ellie girl.
they're growing up too fast... slow down time!!
a fire in our favorite place! :)
smores..
34 weeks!
Chris text me this.. he said "are you forgetting anything?" pregnancy brain in full swing
hoooraaay! for warm weather
ellie and vayla...
a good indication Kinley has been around...
first snow cones of the season! yum
I was cleaning the bathroom and asked Kin to keep an eye on Ellie. My heart sank when ellie came to see me with colored hair.. apparently Kinley knew were my hiding place was for the hair chalk!
I went to check on El and she was snuggled with her owl. :)
Kinley and i spent a whole day cleaning out the cupboards. She was a lot of help actually!
they are so good to each other, I'm glad they have one another.
The hardest part about Kanab.... when one of your bf's leaves! :( We will miss the whitings so much.
Vayla and ellie.
we made it work. :)
These pictures crack me up... ellie is almost as big as kin!
creek day!





















No comments:
Post a Comment