Friday, June 16, 2017

start of summer

sometimes Kinley decides to sneak out of the house and walk around the neighborhood...like this. 

we got Kinley's dance pics back. such a cute little team! 

:)

one night Chris and Kinley came up with the idea to camp in the backyard. They invited me and Ellie to join them but I decided I better pass at 35 weeks pregnant. They had lots of fun! 

swinging at grandma and grandpas! 

I asked my friend Mikelle to paint our family for my wall and to include baby brother. She did so awesome, we all look like our real selves! 

pool days have begun..





She has the funniest personality.

her pretty blonde hair.. with perfect little curls. :)


it was a movie and popcorn kind of night! 


such a pretty girl. I love when her tan cheeks and pretty sun kissed highlights come out. 

thumbs up for the pool! 

she always wants me to rock her before bed... She says "by mommy!" and points to the chair. I think she means rock a by. 

she is always wanting me to braid her hair and take a picture after I'm done.

girls night! pizza and beauty and the beast 

we wouldn't let her get down until she ate all her dinner, Chris sneaked this picture of her. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment