Saturday, April 9, 2016

the rest of Kin's 3rd birthday


the Jensen girls stopped by to bring Kinley cookies and a ballon. It was too thoughtful and kind of them, Kinley loved it!

:)

I let Ellie nap and then we went over to the Heatons because the Taylors were still there to eat pizza do cake and ice cream. cute girls!


I ordered this cake at Honeys and I can't believe how cute it turned out!! Kinley loved going to the store earlier in the week and picking out what cake she wanted. :)


I loved all these pictures... Kinley's cute little innocent face makes me so happy. 




yay!



presents!!





the ball pit


then we went home and she got a bike from nana and gpa hillam! 

Makinley had such an awesome and fun day, she even fell asleep sitting up. :) 3 is going to be a great year for kin!

No comments:

Post a Comment