Chris came home with an owwie...this happens more frequently than i should, i think!
the girls at the park
kindermusik
little cutie
The Chamerlain's were in town!
pretty princess
love
babysitting elsie one night, eating dinner.
paul and amber came on the ranch.. paul had a slight incident with his shorts.
paul
paul & amber
they both love the ball pit
Kinley wants me to draw stuff on this all the time, I was actually pretty proud of myself on this one! haha
a little royal tea party
Alex always has fun things for the kids to do when we go to her house. Ellie especially loved it because there was so much to put in her mouth. I had to keep her on my lap.
it was one of those.... is it time for daddy to be home yet days.
same day... I got Ellie to bed, and I decided I needed a bath. Kinley decided she would make a bed in the doorway of the bathroom and watch the pad.
hi baby
she is so curious. Always crawling around figuring out her life.
Chris had a little accident while working..
Ellie loves when were outside and she goes to the glass and bangs on the doors.
Kinley reading to the baby
such a good sister
my little dinner helper
Kinley loves to leave rests on the ground for Ellie.......I think this was a vanilla wafer! I always try to keep food off the ground but Ellie beat me this time.
it was a rainy day... so we made playdoh with kool aide, kin loved it.
kin checking out the rain
Ellie is standing on everything.. pulling herself up on anything and everything. She will be walking any day now.
early morning cartoon watching.
this was a few weeks ago, I walked in after her nap and she had pulled herself up.
story time at the library
She loves eggs, she could eat a whole one by herself!




































No comments:
Post a Comment