Friday, April 8, 2016

party prep



i prepped for Kinley's birthday for awhile. I hadn't thrown a party for her yet, and I just couldn't believe how much I loved planning and preparing for her party. Im already thinking about next year and can't wait to start planning it. :) We did an under the sea party and there was just so much cute and fun things for the theme. 

Kinley helped me fill the party favors.


the seaweed was my least favorite part.. it took forever and it was a pain but it looked cute in the end. So it was worth it!


my awesome friend Mikelle painted this! She is awesome and Kinley loved it. 

baking cupcakes the day before!

my helper! :)

night before...


love the jelly fish....


clam cookies

kinley begged me to let me help her frost the cupcakes... so I let her. :)

sand necklaces!

the table all set up!


golf fish, shark teeth, candy octopus, clam cookies, blue jello







No comments:

Post a Comment