Theres so much to say about sweet Makinley. Kinley is loved by all who come in contact with her, she has a happy demeanor and an easy going personality. She is so free spirited and she loves to be around others no matter their age, which I think is a special gift she has. She helps me strive to be better everyday, I think about her future and the great things she will accomplish in her lifetime. She has a leadership type personality and is very outgoing. She is also sensitive, kind, compassionate, funny, witty, happy, smart, creative, and she has an impeccable imagination. Chris and I have often talked about how we understand why she was our first child, she is a wonderful big sister who loves Ellie so much. She also loves all babies, and loves to play with them and try to make them laugh. She is always gentle and very careful around babies. She has changed our lives so much, and we are so grateful she is ours. Kinley and I continue to grow and learn from each other each and every day. Happy birthday, perfect little princess Kinley. We love you so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment