My mom and I decided to meet in Saint george for a quick trip for a couple days before we were able to move into our house. We had SO much fun! It was just what we needed and it was so nice to just relax and play (also shop.) We decided we were going to make this an annual tradition.
We went and played at my friend Whitnee's house and I got my hair done. Kinley loves little Laken, Kin is a couple months older. Whitnee has been a good friend of mine for a few years, we met when I first moved to Saint George and we have stayed really close. She is the type of friend that I know I will stay close to for the rest of my life. :)
Brey, Kinley, and Laken.
These kids are so sweet and Kin LOVES to play with them.
We sent Chris a picture of our hair. We both got it cut.
It was just a LITTLE hot. 107 degrees.... She was sweaty even in my car with the AC on.
Ellie girl.
We went down to the pool during the heat of the day.
so fun.
we had a blast.
drying off.
out to dinner. love these two ladies!
after dinner we went to the park to ride and carousel and go to the splash pad.
I have such fond memories of this park, it's where we went when I first met Camie and her family. Now just 4 years later I'm playing in the park with our babies. :)
I could only ride the carrousel once, so nana rode too!
best baby!
best park!
We had an absolute blast!!






















No comments:
Post a Comment