Sunday, July 12, 2015

independence day 2015.

waiting for the parade to start, I was a little nervous because Chris was helping the YM and YW do a fundraiser to earn money for their youth conference trip and I was holding Ellie and trying to keep Kin out of the parade route. 

Daddy showed up right before the parade started to help little Kin get her candy.

One of Chris' best friend Truett was right by us with his little girl a little younger than Kin.

It was a perfect overcast day, it was really nice. 

so excited to come show mama what she got.

little Braelyn and Kin.

Ellie thought it would be a great idea to snooze through the whole parade.



too cute!

I sat by one of my really good friends Des. She has a little guy named Brantley, him and Ellie will be in the same grade at school! I love both of the little baby heads leaning. :)

Truett and Kelsi's little girl Nellie.

these two were destined to be best friends!




love.


I'm glad these people are mine! 

After the parade Chris went to help with the fundraiser and I went home to give the kids a nap.

Back to the park that night for the firework show. :) Ellie tolerates us.

just waiting for it to begin.

more waiting..

Kin was ready.




Kin was getting spoiled, everyone kept giving her glowsticks!

Ellie was so good, she didn't make a noise the whole time.

I love the Kanab firework show!! 30 minutes of huge fireworks, I love watching them light up the red cliffs around and hearing the booms echo. Kanab really knows how to do the fourth! 

so hard to stay awake.

we lost her. :)



such a fun day spent as a family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment