Paul came to kanab before he left for his service in the military, it was so much fun to see him and catch up!! He is serving a month or two stateside and then he will be leaving for Afghanistan until next spring! We will miss him so much, but we are grateful for him serving our country. He is such a good example to our children, and we are proud to call him family!
The Taylor family came over too, it was soooo good to see them. We just love them so much! :) Love this sweet little Millie girl! It's so hard to believe she was only a month old when Chris and I got married, now she is a beautiful little girl!!
brothers!!
cute jo!
I feel fortunate to have the best inlaws!
impatiently waiting her turn, love Tess photo bombing kin.
G!
I said "way to go cowgirl!" Kinley replied "I'm not a cowgirl, I'm a princess!"
love these cousins!!
the best.
Kirk took us to dinner, it was so very kind and thoughtful of him.
See you next spring!!





















No comments:
Post a Comment