Thursday, July 2, 2015

Ellie is two months old.

Our sweet Ellie girl turned two months old on the 22nd, she weighed 11lbs and was 22inches long (I believe.) That put her in the 27% for height and 35% for weight. Ellie is still such an amazing baby, she sleeps usually until 4-5 in the morning, then she wakes up to feed really quick and then back to sleep until about 8. I feel incredibly blessed to be her mama, she is so good natured and content. She rolled over for the first time a couple days ago, and she smiles these huge smiles when you talk to her. She focuses in on Chris and I all the time, I can always feel a set of eyes on me at all times. She makes my heart feel like it could explode when I look at her. We all adore our sweet little Ellie Layne!





No comments:

Post a Comment