Thursday, July 2, 2015

lately.

Some of these pictures are a little out of order from the last few weeks, but we've been so busy I haven't been able to keep up with life on the blog!

Ellie girl.

tower building.

or I guess "castle" building according to the princess. 

Ellie LOVES when Kin talks to her, as long as Kin keeps her hands and fingers to herself and out of Ellie eyes and hair. :)


Such a big girl, she taught herself how to put her shoes on. She puts them on the right feet about 90% of the time. 

It's really nice. 

playing outside.

daddy trying to teach her how to hit the ball.


just love these two littles.

sisters are the best.

I cleaned the house then looked away for a few minutes and kin made her own fun. :)


I married the most patient man, Chris' tractor was having issues and he had to get the hay of the field so he had me drive his truck while he loaded it in the bed. I only killed his truck a couple of times. :) I love spending time with him no matter what it is that we are doing. 


bath time.




"let me check your heart!"

her hair KILLS me!! it won't stay down or be tamed for anything.


little stinker after church, not wanting to get into the car.

This little cutie has the best smile. When she smiles, she does it with her whole body. I love it.





we have lots of fun.

Where did Kin go? just in the shower, watching her show. ;)




...this never happens.

hard work falling asleep.


some of kin's latest sayings:

-we got into the truck with Chris and she yells, "LETS RIDE, VROOM VROOM!"

-Whenever I ask Kinley if Ellie is awake she will say "NOPE, Ellie SNOOZIN."

-Kinley was taking a nap, a few hours later I hear her yelling. We were at the Heaton's and I thought she was crying so I go running down to the room and she's awake and watching the horse races on TV yelling "GO HORSEY GO! GO HORSEY GO!" 

-We were outside and it was a little windy, Chris was talking on the phone. I look down at Kinley and she has her hand up to her ear (like a phone) and she's saying "It's too windy, I can't hear you!!"

-We went to feed the cows with Chris, Kinley stuck her head out of the window and looks at the cows and says "Hi Cows, I'm Kinley and thats daddy." Also, "Cows, daddy works hard." :)

-We were looking at the ensign and Kinley says "Oh the temple!" and I said "yes, thats the temple." She says "I wanna go to the temple." I tell her "yes, one day soon you will be able to go to the temple." She responds "Okay, I'll just go get my shoes."

-Every single time Chris walks in the door, Kinley will ask him "You went to see the cows?" She also always reassures me during the day that "daddy is with the cows."

-I was changing Kin out of her jammies and there were penguins on them. Kin says "Theres a penguin and he is cooooooold!"

No comments:

Post a Comment