Wednesday, January 28, 2015

third trimester.

I haven't blogged about my pregnancy much this time around, I feel like since I started my third trimester I should probably write a few things down so I don't forget. This pregnancy has seemed to fly by, I would find myself forgetting that I was pregnant at times. Since I have gotten quite large the last few weeks I have gotten extremely uncomfortable, I am carrying extremely low this time around. I was worried by how low she is and even asked my doctor, he said "she is fine and you carry all your babies different." I already am using the bathroom 2-4 times a night!! It is a little annoying but I don't mind a bit because it will all be worth it. This baby is very active, I think even more so than Kinley was. She moves the most at night but she likes to stretch out during the day quite a few times. Baby is measuring just fine and she is healthy as can be. I often daydream about what she will look like, if her and Kinley will look really similar or if they will have lots of physical differences. We are all so excited to get her here and love on her! I am so excited to have two girls and to watch Kinley become a big sister, less than twelve weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment