We rode in Aunt Camie's van to Honey's to visit santa! Kinley was so excited to be sitting in a car seat facing forward.
Kinley did better the first time visiting Santa but she had a little bit of a harder time this go around, I thought that if her and Millie went together she would do better. :)
All was right in the world when she rode the carousel with her cousins, she always has wanted to ride it but I've never let her but I figured she would do okay with Jo. :)
cute G.
That night we opened presents from Santa, he had dropped a bag of them off on the door step of Grandma and Grandpa Heaton's. We went in order from youngest to oldest but we had Amy open the gifts our family gave to hers. We were so excited for her to open the baby clothes!
She has a thing with sitting on the presents.
When she opened it she looked at Chris and said "a beeebee!"
So much fun with all the cousins and all of Chris' family, it was nice to all be together again.















No comments:
Post a Comment