She had to bring a couple friends to bed with her.
I always find her set up in the funniest places. :)
We met the Taylor's in STG one day, I love this picture of Kin and Zack.
Cute kiss face!
She was being so silly one night, she kept making the funniest faces for me to take pictures of.
again.
... & again. :)
I am so happy I just spent a fair amount on Queen Elsa for Christmas!! :) It was a great makeover though.
She will randomly hop on her trike and drive, I think she is getting more comfortable.
I asked her to go grab her jammies, and a diaper (from her room.) She came out with all that + bum paste and wipes. :) She is so funny!
We were at the Heaton's saying a prayer before dinner, during the prayer I hear her say "OH!" So I look at her and she is folding Olaf's arms for him through the prayer! so silly.
On MLK day we spontaneously decided to go to the Taylor's and hang out with them for the day! It was a ton of fun, Kinley loves all her cousins so much. They are all so kind and patient with her.
sweet Jo.
These two are such great friends! so cute.
She loves to color on the iPad, I love to watch how her brain works.
She fell asleep on the edge of the recliner.
We have had an abnormally warm winter (which we all have been LOVING.) So Chris decided to go plow the field, we went to say hi to him and bring him a drink. She loves Tess.
love all three of them!
I ordered this pillow for baby and Kin has been loving it, she packs it around and calls it her "piwoh."
Kinley's face and a drawer collided, she bled like crazy. I was so scared to clean it up, but as I started to clean with Qtips she stopped crying and held still for me. She is so tough, and she didn't mind as I got all the blood of her even while touching her owies! She is just fine now, only a bit of a swollen lip to show for it.
We went to the park and we had the whole entire place to ourselves, Kin is starting to enjoy the swings more. I love our play dates together.
cutie.
She makes me nervous because she is fearless, she isn't afraid to climb to the highest slide and try to go down. I probably looked crazy running all over the playground trying to get to the slide she is trying to go down and catch her at the bottom!
I looked over at her and she had the little teether on her head, I kept watching her and it slid off. She said "OH, my HAT!" and put it back onto her head. ;)



























No comments:
Post a Comment