Friday, April 11, 2014

Gma + gpa Hillam come to visit.

My parents came for the semi-annual trip to Kanab, we had been looking so forward to seeing them! My parent's had just bought a brand new Razr and they were bringing it to Kanab to break it in! Chris was working friday so Kinley and I met my parents out by the sand dunes to ride for a little. It was so much fun to just hang out and ride around, my parents kept telling me how beautiful of an area we are living in. I had to agree with them!





We decided to ride at Nephi's pasture on saturday, my parents had never been riding out there. When we pulled into the parking lot it had started to snow / hail, my mom and I both thought we wouldn't last too long because it was cold. We headed out anyway and the first 15 minutes it was blowing hail and it was quite cold, Kinley fell asleep and I had her bundled pretty well to me and she always stayed warm.

we brought my parent's out to inchworm arch first and they thought it was pretty awesome.

We knew there were Indian ruins there but we had never found them, Chris, my dad, and I walked for awhile and we found an area where the Indians had dug out and there were tons and tons of pottery, more then we have ever seen in one area and it was really cool to see. We were told there were some cliff dwellings but we weren't positive how much farther away they were so my dad and I decided we would head back to my mom and Kinley, I could tell Chris really wanted to go see if he could find them really fast so I told him to go look. My dad and I were pretty disappointed when we learned just how close we were to these awesome cliff dwellings! Chris said he would take me back to see them.. pretty awesome!



the weather warmed up and was so great, it was almost hot at some points! It turned into such a beautiful day and it stayed really nice until we started to head in. A storm rolled in quite quickly and it was hailing pretty hard and was really windy! We were all pretty cold once we got to the truck.



Here my dad is loading them up! Until October...

No comments:

Post a Comment