Sunday, April 6, 2014

lately.

We have had a fun and busy few weeks, Kinley just seems to be growing so fast and learning so much. We love watching her discover the world around her, she is always so busy and loves to learn new things.




Escaped into the backyard, she does this anytime she can. She will also run from you if you go after her. 

She is getting SO big! No longer our little baby.


My sweet girl.

I was doing dished one day and I heard something fall in the pantry, it wasn't a loud noise so I finished what I was doing before I went in there. This is what I saw when I turned the light on, Kin had pulled it down and when it crashed open she helped herself. :) I'm not sure how many handfuls went into her mouth before I got in there, she totally takes after her dad.


Chris participated in Donkey Basketball this year in Valley, he did so well! I was laughing so hard I could hardly take pictures, and he was moving so a lot of my pictures didn't turn out that well. But, it was fun to watch him. Whenever he would ride by Kinley would point at him!

No comments:

Post a Comment