Friday, April 11, 2014

lately (start of April)

I took this one day after I wrapped her in a blanket and sat down, she fell asleep within minutes. It's moments like this that really melt my heart.

She is obsessed with her bull, she can now hop on and off of him as well as ride him all by herself.


She rides it numerous times a day, and it has to be her favorite toy hands down.

helping dad plant onions.



I gave her a breakfast bar one morning and she just laid down on the floor, watched the news, and ate her bar. She stayed like that for about 10 minutes, so unlike her! It was so cute.

-Kinley has been saying "Hi dada" all the time, its so sweet.

-She makes a shivering sound all day, I think she just likes the sound it makes. :)

-She understands and follows simple commands such as "come back here," "bring me the ball," "give someone a kiss," "how old are you?" (She holds up one finger.).

-She signs "more" all the time now, she also will sign "please" if she wants something

She is learning so much, and growing up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment