Saturday, February 8, 2014

out to the ranch!

We went out to the ranch today to check the cows, horses, water, and to fix fence. It was a super nice day today and we had so much fun. :)
Chris had to fix fence in a wash and there was a ton of dry sand and he told me I should bring her down to play in it, at first I said "no." I absolutely hate being dirty and I hate when Kinley is dirty, but then I changed my mind because I knew she would love it. We were right, she LOVED it. It was so cute to watch her just playing away, picking it up, sliding through her fingers, and pushing her hands threw it. 







I just loved all these photos and I couldn't just pick a couple to post, she was so mad when I picked her up and dusted her off and took her to the truck. :) 

the cows looked great.


Mustard and Freckles are looking really healthy and happy! It was fun to see them again.

I love these two so much! 

Kinley was just so happy and goofy the whole day, it was my ideal day spending it with my little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment